|We are looking for: AN ADMINISTRATION COORDINATOR
Country: Jordan, based in Amman
Length of Contract: 2 months, possibly renewable, starting as soon as possible
Responsibilities: : As the Administration Coordinator, you will be in charge of (I) ensuring sound and transparent administration of funds by providing accounting and financial management consistent with the ACF financial management framework and local legislation, as well as (II) defining Human Resources policy for the mission and coordinating its implementation and deployment throughout the mission in order to provide optimum support to programs. More precisely, you will be expected to:
– Contribute to the definition of mission strategy
– Ensure high quality accounting for the mission
– Ensure high quality cash management for the mission
– Provide financial and budgetary management
– Prevent and manage fraud and corruption
– Establish living standards for the mission
– Manage the Finance team in capital and provide technical support to Finance Managers in the bases
– Contribute to defining mission strategy
– Supervise the staff administration and payroll
– Support the recruitment process of national staff
– Ensure a coherent organization of work and establish a policy of compensation and benefits
– Implement collective rules and communicate internally
– Prevent and manage cases of fraud and corruption
– Ensure the administrative follow-up of expatriates for recruitment and contracts
Qualification and previous experience: You hold a post-graduate diploma in Finance and/or Human Resources.
You can demonstrate both significant experience in the financial sector and administrative activities, including at least two years for a humanitarian organization. You are recognized for your finance, accounting skills and have a first-hand knowledge in HR processes.
A first experience in a management position is compulsory.
A first experience of SAGA would be an asset.
Excellent communication skills, high autonomy and organization skills are essential.
Fluency in English is mandatory.
First experience with ACF will be a plus.
– Total average yearly gross income : from 44910€ to 51410€
– Fixed-term contract, provided by ACF according to the French legislation.
– All expenses paid on the field:
– Gross monthly salary ranging from €1805 to €2305 (13rd month included), depending on relevant experience
– Social benefits: Medical, life and accident insurance provided by the institution
– 25 days of annual paid leaves
– 20 days of extra leaves per year (taken as recovery time breaks of one week every 2 or 4 months depending on the mission)
– Pre departure training, at the HQ in Paris
Motivating Job Prospects in the medium and long term
To apply, please visit :http://www.actioncontrelafaim.org/en/content/administration-coordinator
|Fonctions||Organisation, Administration,Ressources Humaines|
|Ativités||Appui institutionnel, Décentralisation,Economie, Finance, Administration,Ressources Humaines|
|Date de fin de validité||30/10/2014|